Adobe design competition open for international students
Adobe brings to you Adobe Design Achievement Awards (ADAA). It is a worldwide competition for the creative students. The authorities are welcoming applications from all over the world. Applying means getting a chance to win a fin filled trip to Las Vegas. Mote only this but the participant can experience the Adobe Max and can enjoy the mentorship of well known mentors.
What is ADAA (Adobe Design Achievement Awards)?
The Adobe Design Achievement Awards (ADAA) is a global digital media competition that ignites the passion im children for creating. the students who ate creators are the people for whom the whole concept has been devised.
ADDA is connected to industry professionals, academic leaders, and top brands ; making it more worthy off joining.
The students do not need anything to pay instead there are exciting prizes and the facilities of mentorship are not only for the winners but all the participants are going to get facilitated by mentorship, detailed feedback, career boot camps and internships.
“The winners will be rewarded with a trip to Las Vegas, USA to attend Adobe MAX 2017.”
ADAA has a total of 14 categories divided into three segments:
1) Fine Art — Photography, Graphic Design / Print, Illustration, Animation / Motion Graphics, Video Editing / Post-Production
2) Commercial — Photography, Print / Graphic / Illustration, Video Editing / Post-Production, Animation / Motion Graphics, Packaging Design, Web / App / Game Design
3) Social Impact — Photography / Print / Illustration / Graphic, Video Editing / Post-Production / Animation / Motion Graphics, Web / App / Game Design
How can I participate?
You need to be over the age of 18 and a student enrolled in an accredited institution of higher education to be eligible for the program. You also need to have used Adobe tools for the creation of the entry you want to submit to adobe design competition.
We are not forgetting to mention this special note. It is quoted for you to understand the terms and conditions as per the authorities. It says,
“If you’ve recently graduated, or you’re currently a student graduating in spring 2017, you’re still eligible to enter the 2017 ADAA as long as you’re entering work made while you were a student, and not before May 1, 2016.”
You only need to follow these easy simple steps to register now.
Steps to Register
- Create a profile with your Adobe ID by going to the competition’s website.
- Upload your work on Behance.
- You are done.
There best part is one person can choose all the three categories and submit one project for each. The projects should be unique and enough to attract the judges.
The participants will be judged on the fixed criteria that is as follows:
- Project originality and creative excellence.
- Effectiveness in meeting a communication objective.
- Demonstrating skills in applying Adobe products towards these ends.
Hurry up! Don’t be late. The dead line of submission is 2nd May 2017.
For further details click here.
For your info, In this adobe design competition some entries already made by the teams in Pakistan.