Applications Now Open For Civic Fellowship Program 2017 – KPITB
Civic Fellowship Program is all set to receive applications from willing participants. Back in 2014 the KP IT Board, Code For Pakistan and The World Bank joined hands to introduce the Civic Fellowship Program. The round 2017 is about to start and the authorities have called out for applications.
Basically, the program is for 6 months. A team of talented researchers, creative designers, hard working community organizers, and efficient developers will be formed so that they can work together to come up with some great ideas and provide amazing services.
The program aims to development thus it demands for services like building apps, improve government, promote citizen engagement and to think and demonstrate ideas to innovate in public services.
If you think you have abilities and you can achieve something from the program you must submit your application soon. Remember that it is a fellowship program and you get paid for it for whole six months.
The previous cycles of the fellowship program have been a great success and this event is hoped to be even larger and successful.
According to the authorities there are several rules one needs to follow to take part.
1) The candidate should have least 16 years of education from an HEC recognized university having experience in one of the following categories:
- Front end Development,
- Backend Development,
- Mobile Application Development,
- Desktop Application Development
- Graphic Designing.
2) The candidate should have at least 1 year experience in the relevant field.
3) The candidate should be able to spare 40 hours/week for 6 months after induction.
4) The last date to apply is 31st January, 2017. Any application obtained after the due date would not be entertained.
5) The candidate needs to apply online. Applications received through any other channel would not be entertained.
If you want to apply for Fellowship Program, Click Here