Punjab govt e-Rozgaar training program will teach you how to make money from home
e-Rozgaar Training Program is open for applications from graduates. The program was launched by CM of Punjab a year before.
This year they are starting the second cycle of the program. This program is specially designed for all those graduates who want to make money by sitting at home. Remember that the due date for submitting applications is 5th of March 2017.
This aims to create a platform for unemployed graduates. The initiative taken by the Government of Punjab also plans to train these students for online jobs. Finding jobs is a difficult task these days but this platform is providing job to ten thousand people in addition to training them for the future self-employment so it will easy to make money from home as a freelancer in Pakistan.
Apply Now for e-Rozgaar Program to make money from Home:
- You need to follow simple steps to get yourself started.
- Go to the e-rozgaar’s online registration site.
- After reading and accepting the candidates undertaking move to the next page.
- Then fill the candidate registration form.
- Then check your email for username and password for online test.
- Conduct that test and you will be registered for e-rozgaar training program.
- After registration, the management will also conduct online test / short interview of each candidate before the training.
- Afterward only the shortlisted candidates will be called for training.
- The certain criteria has been set for the applicants and it is as follows,
- 16 years of education
- Age should be between 22 to 35 years
- Good Academic Record
- Good Writing and Communication Skills
It is offering courses like,
- PHP Development
- JavaScrip¬t Development
- Web DesignHTML5 Development
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Backlinks HQ
- Content Writing
- Proposal Writing
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Internet Research
- Virtual Assistant
- Email Marketing
- Data Entry
- Graphic Design
- Logo Design
- UI / UX Design
- Books / eBooks
The best part is that the program allows applicants to opt more than one course.
For any further information click here.