The new year was marked by inducting 9 startups from Lahore in PITB’s Tech Incubator Plan9’s 9th cycle of incubation.
They called it Launchpad 9, it aimed technological revolution in Pakistan.
It helps to bring people closer to entrepreneurship. PITB’s Plan9 Launchpad 9 included motivational talks, scavenger hunt, pitch and presentation workshops, business plan and market validation workshop, fireside chat, tips on launching the startup, team building, speed networking and much more.
- AdSpace.pk is a place where you can buy or sell ads. It is like an auction platform. The things auctioned are hoardings, streamers, billboards and transportation floats.
- Homestove acts as a bridge connect home-based chefs to foodies in the area. Foods are made at home and is delivered to respective places on one day prior order.
- humBIKE helps to decrease the cost that motorists use fuel consumption.
- Journal Post promotes the interactive journalism. The introduction of such news portals people can excess things quickly.
- Neurostic aims to help doctors. It gives support algorithm through which the disease can be diagnosed properly.
- Pakistani Soghat is a great success that has introduced the traditional way of cooking food with all those spices.
- PaltooPK helps you find suitable pet. Not just that , it also helps to find vet and order products.
- Project 50 Kids promotes use of technology on the daily life of children. They are making sure that children using technology positively achieve their target.
- Qayaam works on basis of shared economy. It helps guests and hosts to find a better accommodation on affordable rates.