If you have an idea that has the potential to bring about a disruptive change, this is your chance.
There is this good news for all the entrepreneurs that Pakistan’s largest Tech Incubator Plan9 is starting its 9th cycle of incubation. Last date to submit your Application is 20th December, 2016.
How Tech Incubator Plan9 Works
It is just not merely a workshop or session; it will be life time experience for all startups. The Plan9 aims to provide entrepreneurs with best of their facilities.
There will be small cabins as office space for a whole 6 months. Startups can access the conference rooms, uninterrupted electricity, and high-speed internet. They are also giving laptops and stipend per member for startups. Being a part of the Plan9 Network will not only inspire and elevate you through your incubation period, but the relationships and contacts that you build will benefit you even after you have graduated.
You will be guided by experts. Your mentors will teach you not only how to set up your business but also how to run the business successfully and earn large profits. Plan9 pays Rs. 20000 per month per person and accommodates a team of 5 incubates each startup. This majorly helps startups cover their initial costs.
Tech Incubator Plan9 operates on a zero equity model whereby it keeps no equity in the startup and neither charge any fee for the services provided.
It is not their first time they have been doing it since years now. They have had an amazingly successful journey. They have changed lives of many people. They provide the best platform each year for the startups and willing people to join them and learn a lot of details about business and working in the market.
All you need is to fill the application form if you think you are eligible
- Applicant has to be a Pakistani citizen.
- Must be ABOVE 18 years to be eligible to apply.
- Launch pad is open for everyone. Women are encouraged to apply.
- One applicant can only apply with one idea.
- Startup needs to have a product based business idea with a tech component.
- Startup should be able to present a mock up/wire-frame/prototype of the product.
- Startup needs to have a strong, self-motivated and skillful team of 2 members at least (1 CEO and 1 CTO).
- Founder should not be employed elsewhere so to commit the upcoming 6 months (9-5 p.m.) to his/her startup at Plan9.
- In collaboration with Ilm Ideas 2, a new category of ‘Ed-Tech’ is introduced. Find details here: http://plan9.pitb.gov.pk/ilm-ideas-2/
*Please note that startups/founders that are currently incubated at Plan9 will not be entertained for the upcoming cycle (Cycle9). However, those applicants can apply for Cycle 10.
If you are willing to participate then Plan9 is now open for applications. You must prepare yourself and go ahead. Opportunities do not wait for long. This might be your chance to prove yourself and do something for yourself. Get set and GO!
Click here to Apply.
Application deadline is 20th December, 2016.