Workshops in any field are very important. They not only let you learn a lot but also socialize with hundreds of people with the same interest as yours.
The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE) is now mentored by Humayun Mazhar. Their branch in Lahore is organizing workshop on Healthcare – Revolutionizing Healthcare space in Pakistan. The event is planned to be on November 25, 2016 at Royal Palm.
In last two months they have organized two workshops it is going to be theirs third.
TiE Workshop is organized to bring together healthcare practitioners& professionals, pharmaceutical companies, medical institutes, academia, entrepreneurs, healthcare startup founders and students to promote knowledge transfer and take stock of the emerging trends in the field of health care in Pakistan.
This half-day program brings together thought leaders and executives in healthcare delivery. The program will take a deep dive into technology, innovation and entrepreneurship! They are bringing to you the top innovators and local game changers, who will tell you their stories of taking ideas to execution. So you must attend to listen to the designated speakers, the Distinguished Keynote Speakers are:
- Osman Khalid Waheed (Ferozsons Laboratories)
- Omar Chughtai (Chughtai Laboratories)
- Furquan Kidwai (Dawaai.pk)
Work Shop Aims To:
- Latest practices of healthcare globally
- New developments in healthcare industry locally i-e new models of distribution/online pharmacy, patient care engagement, data collaboration between provider, payer & pharmaceuticals
- Cutting edge innovation that’s transforming health and healthcare space i-e wellness apps, big data & digital diagnostic tools etc
- Panel discussion: Innovation & way forward – Healthcare startups in Pakistan
The following healthcare technology startups will be a part of the panel:
- Sehat (Online Pharmacy)
- Augment Care (Patient Care Portal)
- MyDoctor.pk (Doctor Appointment Scheduling platform)
- RingMD – (Worldwide Doctor Patient Portal)
- SGH (Nutritional Therapy)
Venue: Royal Palm
Date: November 25, 2016
Time: 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
This is a good chance to learn. You should not miss it!