Digitization of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police With Latest Technologies
Police is our protector and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has shown it through its remarkable performance during 2016 that they are undefeatable heroes.
Equipped with technology and hard training Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police has become even more vigilant and efficient. Digitization had made them work more quickly and without less difficulty. Now they can solve cases and decrease the crime rate to a surprising limit.
This year with modern technology a total of 1.1 million FIRs were recorded.
This year KPK’s Police has achieved many targets and made records. We are summarizing them for you.
- Technology is ruling every field than why not Security? Police made many IT initiatives.
- Digitization of FIR
- Tenant Information System (TIS)
- Hot Spots Policing
- SOS Alert Service
- Police Access Service (PAS) -Automatic Complaint Management
- Police Assistance Lines (PAL) Surveillance of Accused / Convicts Data Analysis Section (DAS)
- Records are made by determination and devotion and the following records just reflect the same.
1.1 Million FIRs
- 0.32 Million Tenant Information
- 63,225 Heinous Crimes / Sensitive ^ places Geo-Tagged ^
- 149,168 Pictures of Crime Scenes Geo-Tagged
- 26,821 Educational Institutions and others linked with SOS Alert Service
- 14,138 Public Complaints Entertained
- 161, 547 People Provided Assistance from PALs
- 3323 Persons Released from Jails (PRJ) under Surveillance
- They were equipped with some interesting and new gadgets.
- Vehicle Verification System (VVS) – 9.5 Million
- Hits Identity Verification System (IVS) – 2 Million Hits
- Criminal Record Verification System (CRV) – 4.3
- Million Hits City Patrol Officers equipped with Centralized Data Base Tablets.
- A video was uploaded on the official page of Imran Khan that featured the achievement of KPK’s Police.
You must watch it:
Police are the heroes that serve the nation regardless of day and night. Respect for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police.