Desktop freelancers and startups all over the world, Thomas Friedman said it once. Now the situation is quite similar. Regardless of the age groups people and sitting home and earning good money through online freelancing.
A reputation is more valuable than money. KPK’s Information Technology Board had announced The Digital Freelancer Awards 2016-2017. These awards will be first of their kind in Pakistan.
As the market of individual professionals who deal with millions of customers all by themselves is growing, so to appreciate them and promote this field KPK’s government has announced Digital Freelancers Awards.
The KPITB has announced Digital Freelancers Awards to the freelancers working on different platforms in different districts. Freelancers from other provinces will be awarded as well. The awards will be awarded in a ceremony held in Peshawar.
KPK has already been working with freelancers. A government funded training session trained about 2,100 people who after successful session started working in different sectors in KPK and contributed through their skills for the development of the country. Now it is time for the reward.
The categories for awards are:
- Top three digital freelancers from KPK
- Top three digital freelancers from across Pakistan
- Special awards for female digital freelancers
- Top three female digital freelancers from KPK
- Top three female digital freelancers from across Pakistan
- YEP (Emerging freelancers who attended the KPITB’s Youth Employment Program sessions)
- Youngest freelancer
- Three freelancers to be selected randomly by the Chief Guest
All you need to do if fill the form and send it to authorities. Get going! Click Here.