Lenovo launches Motorola Moto Z, Moto Z Play and Moto M in Pakistan
Finally Motorola Moto Z has been launched in Pakistan by Lenovo’s Motorola. Back in 2014, Lenovo got hold of Motorola. Lenovo is a Chinese company that mainly manufactures TVs and smart phones.
In the start of 2017, Lenovo announced that it will launch officially in Pakistan in 2017. The first Smartphone to launch in Pakistan by Lenovo is Moto Z.
Moto Z is a stylish and highly advanced Smartphone. We have listed down the specs:
- 5-inch QHD AMOLED display
- 4 GB RAM with 32 or 64 GB internal storage
- microSD cards up to 2TB
- Quad-core Snapdragon 820 CPU with Adreno 530 GPU
- 13 MP primary cameras with f/1.9 aperture, Optical Image Stabilization, and dual LED flash. Capable of shooting 2160p videos at 30 fps and 1080p videos at 60fps
- 5 MP secondary cameras with f/2.2 aperture and LED flash. Capable of shooting 1080p videos
- Supports up to 30 hours of battery. Turbo Power Mod provides up to 8 hours of power in just 15 minutes.
- Water resistant coating
- Fingerprint sensor (rear-mounted)
- Available in two colors: Black & Lunar Grey/White & Fine Gold.
These are additional accessories that can be attached with phone to use its features more efficiently. The Lenovo phones come with three basic accessories:
JBL Sound Boost: This makes video and audio more immersive with a powerful stereo sound.
Insta-Share Projector: It offers the ability to take a picture and instantly share it.
Hasselblad True Zoom: It adds advanced imaging capabilities featuring 10x Optical Zoom and a Xenon flash.
The General Manager of Lenovo Smartphone in Middle East, Sharay Shams had to say,
“We are excited to be launching the Moto Z along with the revolutionary Mods in Pakistan, a nation that is at the forefront of technology. Nowadays, consumers expect the best features in one device, and at Lenovo we are constantly working to provide consumers with a Smartphone that meets their desires.
The launch of the Moto Z with the exciting Moto Mods enables users to reach the maximum potential in a snap. Whether users are into photography, music, videos or fashion, we have teamed up with experts in each industry to provide our customers with a device that meets all expectations.’’
Here are the expected prices of Moto gadgets.
Next, Lenovo plans to launch Motorola Moto Z Play and Moto M in Pakistan. So gear up for these two models too till than enjoy the Moto Z.