YDF program is entering the fourth cycle and the Government of Pakistan is now open for accepting online applications from the students of Pakistan to participate in the fourth batch.
Young Development Fellows Program, is attracting the young talent across the country to participate in the program and take advantage of the opportunity being provided.
Young Development Fellows Program
The program supports many students according to their interest and education. Following are the areas that are part of YDF:
- Education, Policy and Research
- Development Economics / Competitiveness
- Energy and Power Sector Development
- Private Sector led Growth and Public-Private Partnership
- Peace and Development
- Food Security and Water Management
- Poverty Alleviation
- Science, Technology and Innovation
- Financial Analysis / Management
- Infrastructure Development / Urban Management
- China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC)
- Information Technology / Software Development
- Environment / Climate Change
- Health and Nutrition
- Media and Development Communication / Social Media
- Gender and Development.
YDF has set the eligibility criteria. The students will be selected if the student fulfills are the requirements mentioned on the application form. The criteria is:
- Be between 18-30 years of age
- Hold PhD/Master/professional degree from a reputable university in one of the fields listed in the advertisement
- Preferably have some relevant professional experience related to development or continued academic study at the doctoral level
- Should not have joined any previous YDF batch
Registration & Deadline Details:
To apply for the Young Fellows Program here.
Don not be late because the deadline for submitting application is 2nd July 2015. Only few days are left. Be quick and do not miss the chance.
For further information, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.