SECP Registers 621 New Firms In November 2016
621 new companies got registered in just a month for The Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
During November 2016 large number of companies applied and 621 got registered in SECP. According to stats there is an increase of 23% in the rate of registration.
The companies were registered as either private limited companies or a single person companies. Some companies were even registered as non-profiting SECP firms.
The services provided by these companies are:
- 111 incorporation companies
- 78 trading companies
- 58 constructions companies
- 50 information technology companies
- 43 tourism companies
- 24 engineering with 24,
- 17 each of education, fuel and energy and pharmaceutical companies
- 16 corporate agricultural farming companies
- 15 real estate development companies
- 14 each of communication and food and beverages companies
- 13 textile companies
- 12 broadcasting and telecasting companies
- 122 companies were registered in other sectors.
It is not only from Pakistan. Investors from different countries are taking part directly or indirectly. 3 foreign companies got themselves registered while the other countries preferred to invest in Pakistani companies. The investment came from Afghanistan, Canada, China, Germany, New Zealand, Srilanka, Sudan, Sweden, Singapore, Turkey, the UAE and the UK.
The registrations of SECP firms were made at different offices and registrations were made at:
- 203 at CRO, Lahore
- 202 at CRO, Islamabad
- 120 at CRO, Karachi
- 32 at CRO, Peshawar
- 33 at CRO, Multan
- 23 at CRO, Faisalabad
- 7 at CRO, Quetta
- 1 at CRO, Sukkur
All the companies have different aims but ultimately the greatest benefit is that they are helping to develop Pakistan and establish it as a successful country.