Telenor Big Bazaar offers big discount on Internet devices and Smartphones
Telenor Big Bazaar started on 1st February, 2017. Telenor Pakistan has announced a special discount on Telenor 3G/4G smartphones and internet devices. Telenor Pakistan is Pakistan’s foremost digital lifestyle partner.
Telenor Pakistan has a motive to promote digital inclusion in country and Big Bazaar is a part of the aim.
All the internet devices and mobile phones are put in the sale so that users can get maximum benefit out of it.
The sale is on, VISIT here
Big Bazaar provides users with best of the deals in the most reasonable price at door step. This attracts more users as they can browse easily and buy the desired devices without tension of going to bazaars , bargaining about prices and not getting the most efficient or desired device.
We are listing down some of the new prices after the discount.
Small Screens (smartphones)
Telenor Pakistan offers up to 50% discount on mobile phones.
- ‘Infinity A’ has a discount of 15% and is now available at PKR 10,999.
- ‘Infinity E’ has a discount of 26% and is now available at PKR now 6,999.
- ‘Infinity I’ has a discount of 27% and is now available at PKR 5,499.
- ‘Max’ has a discount of 50% and is now available at PKR 3,600.
- ‘Zoom’ has a discount of 50% and is now available at PKR 3,000.
Large Screen (internet devices)
Telenor offers up to 60% discount on its internet devices.
- ‘4G Mifi’ has a discount of 10% and is now available at PKR 2,699.
- ‘4G Wingle’ has a discount of 10% and is now available at PKR 1,799.
- ‘3G Wingle’ has a discount of 60% and is now available at PKR 999 in addition to 30GB free internet for a month.
- ‘3G Mifi’ has a discount of 40% and is now available at PKR 2,099 along with 30 GB free data.
- ‘3G Dongle’ has a discount of 47% and is now available at PKR 799 along with 30 GB free data.
Telenor Pakistan’s Director Internet and Devices, Omar bin Tariq said,
“Telenor Big Bazaar’ brings sale on devices of up to 60% which aims at aiding our evolution into a society with affordable connectivity. This serves our twofold ambition of bringing internet for all while promoting and encouraging ecommerce in Pakistan. We will continue to make similar and even bigger strides toward making our mission of digital Pakistan a reality,”
Telenor Pakistan aims to spread nationwide network while providing affordable services. The two strategies of Telenor aim to create a developed Pakistan. The company leads Pakistan’s ICT powered digital revolution. It also is including Government of Pakistan in its goals to achieve success at a major level.