PTCL launches new device called CarFi with collaboration of Yayvo and Daraz.pk
PTCL has recently launched its new product, the PTCL CARFi. CarFi looks like a cigar and is just like 3G EVO 9.3 Wingles of Huawei and ZTE. PTCL’s motive to introduce CarFi is to keep people connected while they are traveling.
It needs to be connected to the cigarette lighter port and the device will get on and will provide smooth and good internet connection to 5 users.
For the easy charging of the phone and comfort of traveler the device comes with a USB port. The device itself needs to be connected to the lighter port.
The plus point is that it can also be connected to laptop, PCs etc by the USB cable and in this way it will provide connection to 6 people. One to the person who has USB port connection and other 5 would avail Wi-Fi.
We have listed the features below. Have a look:
- Plug-n-Play C@rFi Product – Simply plug into your vehicle cigarette lighter port to create a WiFi hotspot – no installations, no hassle.
- Superior 3G Experience with Speeds upto 9.3 Mbps.
- Connects up to 5 WiFi gadgets simultaneously.
- MicroSD Slot supports upto 32 GB.
- MicroSD Data Sharing Over WiFi
- CDMA Rev.A and 1X Fallback.
- Perfect for on-the-go connectivity.
- WiFi Range: 10 Meters (30 feet)
- USB Port for charging cellphones, tablets etc.
The cost of the device is as follows:
|No.||Upfront Price||Bundled Volume||Social Media||Validity|
|1||Rs. 4,000||15 GB||Unlimited Social Media Bundle*||3 Months|
|2||Rs. 5,000||30 GB||Unlimited Social Media Bundle*||6 Months|
The good news here is that the Social Media offer includes free unlimited use of Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp (text only), Viber (text only), LinkedIn & Soundcloud.
Yayvo.com and Daraz.pk sponsored TC for this mega launch. After receiving the device one will need to get biometric verification by visiting PTCL Smart Shop, Ufone Service Center, Ufone Franchise or PTCL/Ufone Retailer.
Now Enjoy PTCL internet while traveling too.