Startup Accelerator i2i has opened applications for 6th Batch
Invest 2 Innovate (i2i) has always helped startups to grow and prosper. Continuing the legacy, the i2i is ready to start the 6th round of its startup batch. They are welcoming applications from the startups. The i2i chooses the startups that have high aim and have the strength to stand up.
What is i2i?
This startup incubator was launched in 2011 in Pakistan and since then as supported the startups to achieve more and more. The incubator has been recognized as one of the best incubators of the country that have been working for the betterment of the startups. So far it has supported 25 major startups and was able to bag around some $2.5 million. Moreover, it has created jobs for 4,000 people.
About the i2i Accelerator Program:
Startup Accelerator i2i program will last four months. The accelerator program is an annual program held by the incubator. The startups are supported to grow and set their feet strong in the country. Lectures are conducted which are usually based on the customer acquisition to financial management and logistics.
At the end of the program, entrepreneurs get to pitch before investors at the i2i annual Demo Day.
Advantages of the i2i Accelerator Program:
Startups incubated at i2i receive the following benefits:
- Business support enabling for up to 200% revenue growth
- Virtual CFO for accounting processes and creating financial dashboards
- Dedicated Interns to help execute your business in your home city
- All startups get a professional 5 minute marketing video
- Dedicated mentor for each startup available for monthly check-ins and advice
- Access to i2i investor network
- Advice from 45 experts and mentors over the tenure of the program
- Access to the local startup community in 3 different cities (Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi)
- A chance to get investment from the i2i Investment Fund
All startups and entrepreneurs need to fulfill the following criteria for selection in the current batch:
- Founders must be available full-time for their business idea
- Business idea must have a positive social or environmental impact with a direct or indirect impact on health, nutrition or accountability.
- Founders must have plans for a viable business within the next 3 to 5 years
- Business must be on a for-profit model. Ideally, the business should already be registered entities.
- Founders must show some traction (e.g revenue or proof of concept)
- Businesses should be at the seed-stage, seeking an investment of around $100-$200k.
How to Apply?
The deadline for submitting applications is 31st of July, 2017. Any entrepreneur who wants to apply for the program can send application and get selected for a life time experience.
To apply, click here and fill in the required information.
For more information on the startup program, visit the i2i website.