Uber Pakistan is launching UberPITCH for Startups, Entrepreneurs and Investors
First of its kind initiative has is going to be introduced in Pakistan. Together Uber and ArabNet have joined hands to benefit the population of Pakistan.
Pakistanis are talented nation with hundreds of amazing ides bulging out of mind. The ideas can bring a great change not only in the life of a single person but for the nation and the world. Keeping this in mind Uber has partnered with ArabNet to give a platform to the talented people with creative ideas.
The initiative is being introduced in the three cities of Pakistan: Islamabad, Karachi and Lahore.
The startups, entrepreneurs and the individuals with life-changing ideas can apply for the platform to get a chance to narrate their ideas to the authorities.
The initiative is named #UberPITCH. Every participant will b given 15 minutes to pitch their idea and hail a ride. The event will take place on 30th September from 11am – 3pm. During the event regional startup heroes and industry leaders, will listen to the innovative ideas in Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad.
To apply for the program all you need to do and know is:
- Download the Uber app
- Submit an application for your startup here before 5pm on September 20th
- If selected, you will be emailed a promo code to unlock the UberPITCH view
- Between 11am – 3pm Saturday, September 30th, request the UberPITCH option via your app
- If connected, you’ll have 7 minutes to pitch and 7 minutes for feedback
- Rides are free and will start and end at your pickup location
- Selected startups will be announced October 4th
If you have great idea that can change lives, don’t miss the opportunity that is knocking at your door. Go and hail a ride now!